En-Viro Clean Blast has been providing exceptional environmentally-friendly soda blasting in Melbourne for over 20 years.
We’re therefore trusted by small and large businesses across the city, and have worked on many successful domestic projects.
We promise premium environmentally-friendly soda blasting solutions by:
- Constantly undertaking our soda blasting with health, safety and the environment in mind.
- Only utilising high-quality industry equipment and technologies to ensure effective and efficient results.
- Using our ample experience to determine the soda blasting procedure that is right for your surface material.
- Our soda blasting specialists are highly-qualified, trained and skilled in developing a plan of action tailored to your exclusive surface preparation needs.
Our professional team of abrasive blasting contractors are also ready to come to your site in Melbourne, at your convenience. So, get in touch with us for a Free Quote today.
Get a call back from our blasting experts
Why Choose Soda Blasting in Melbourne?
Abrasive blasting media has a massive impact on the environment if not used in line with the correct safety procedures. This is why it’s important to invest in professional soda blasters who know exactly what they’re doing and how to do it.
Having been around for over 50 years with ceaseless success stories, soda blasting is an ideal solution for domestic blasting and commercial blasting due to the small environmental impact of the materials used.
Soda blasting is an abrasive cleaning technology that removes unwanted materials from surfaces such as paint, oil and other contaminants.
It uses compressed air to propel bicarbonate of soda on to the area requiring cleaning with zero damage to the original surface or the environment. Bicarbonate of soda is a non-toxic, water-soluble and food-grade material that is completely environmentally safe.
With the soda being water-soluble, it’s easier to remove with water; leaving no residue as it can be easily flushed into drains. However, the soda blasting process itself doesn’t require water - reducing its environmental impact even more!
Ideal Applications for Soda Blasting
Soda blasting can effectively remove unwanted materials from any surface; be it chrome, copper, wood, fibreglass, you name it.
Soda blasting in Melbourne has therefore proven to be a successful blasting technology for the following:
- Surface preparation for painting and coating
- Automotive blasting, for example, degreasing engines
- Paint stripping
- Mould and mildew removal
- Boat antifouling
- Graffiti removal
- Soot damage
- And many more!